The Following are rules to follow while connecting to the Pixelmoncraft family of servers. Failure to follow the posted rules will result in punishment and, if proven severe enough, a ban from the servers. Please note that Staff Members have final say while enforcing these rules.
1. No Offensive Language
- Any Language that can be considered foul, demoralizing, or requires you to go around the word filter counts as offensive language. This is including, but not limited to: Cussing, Sexist Remarks, Racism of any kind, and things that would be considered not safe for work (i.e.sexual terms). Note: Implied swearing or usage of acronyms still counts as offensive language.
- Additionally any type of username or prefix intentionally created by a user that conflicts with the rule will be muted until they change the username or prefix. If the user persists with the username or prefix they will be subject to a ban without further notice.
2. No Spamming
- Stretching letters/symbols, typing more than 2 of the same message per chat window, or intentionally starting a fight (being disruptive) are all considered spam and will not be tolerated.
3. No Advertising
- We ask that you don't advertise other servers while on our servers. Additionally we ask that you don't advertise other websites, real life products, or Youtube channels. Note: Minecraft wikia and other helpful sites for Pixelmon educational purposes are an exception to this rule.
4. Respect All Players (This includes staff and gymleaders)
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated we want this to be a kind and safe place for everyone. "Just be kind" if something seems wrong to say or do, don't do it!
- Blackmailing is also disrespectful and falls underneath this rule.
5. No Stealing
- Taking anything that doesn't belong to you, Ripping off someone via scam, pvping/killing someone using unconventional means, Trying to claim something that was never yours, Taking someone elses items while trusted on their claim, or intercepting a trade are all forms of stealing and will be met with a severe punishment.
6. No Cheating
Examples of cheating:
- Abusing a glitch or fault in the game for personal gain
- Abusing a mod that gives you a unfair advantage over others (i.e x-ray, gameshark)
- Using a Hacked Client or third party program
- Not reporting a glitch that can be used for personal gain is punishable as well.
7. No Griefing
- Intentionally destroying someone elses home is griefing. (also violates rule #4)
- Creating obscene, offensive, or useless structures also falls under this rule especially if they are around someone else's property.
8. No Impersonation of Any kind
- Pretending to be someone you're not is prohibited. (i.e. Pretending to be a staff member or Mod developer)
9. No Real World Item trading
- No in game items, Pokemon, money, or services for outside items, money, or services will be permitted.
10. No Gambling
- Staff will not enforce betting/gambling of any kind. (i.e. The winner of a battle gets money) Pixelmon casinos, if legitimate, are the only exception to the rule.
11. No Backseat Moderating
- Let the staff members do their job! Backseat Moderating is when people who are not staff try to enforce the rules or threaten action against a player for breaking those rules.
- When you see a player breaking a rule, report it to an online staff-member or report them on the forums with screenshot proof. Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
12. No Roleplaying in General Chat
- Roleplaying consists of typing "actions" in general chat. (i.e. *walks to the front door* Come on in!)
- This does not apply to Private Messages, however, doing so in General Chat will result in warnings and possibly mutes.
These rules are for the pixelmoncraft forums. Everyone has to follow, obey and respect these rules.
These rules exist to keep the in game situation as natural as possible.
Not following these rules will result into a punishment.
- Flame or insult other members.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems.
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads.
- Necro post. No need to revive obviously dead topics for no good reason, make a new topic if needed.
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites or other harmful webpages.
- Advertise for other servers.
- Post spam or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: trade requests belong in trading forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
- Signatures can only have a total height of 150px. Images in signatures can only be 100px high.
No Backseat Moderating:
Let the Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the "Report this post" link. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread.
Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
Server IP: ts.pixelmoncraft.com
Teamspeak client: Download here
The Teamspeak rules are affective on the PixelmonCraft Teamspeak server only.
They exist to keep the voice chat and chatbox as safe and clean as possible.
Not following these rules will result into a punishment.
- Your Teamspeak username must clearly include your Minecraft username.
- Do not yell over the top of each other.
- Do not spam other users through the use of PM’s, pokes or within the channel chat.
- Do not impersonate anyone under any circumstances.
- Do not threaten other users.
- Do not annoy people on purpose.
- Do not use bad / foul language.
- Do not transmit music over teamspeak if a user has asked you to stop, the same goes for voice changers.
- Do not advertise other Game Servers or Teamspeak servers, this will result in an instant ban.
- Do not ask to be a Gymleader or Pokehelper.
- Do not demand an unban for a friend, this will also get you banned.
- Personal attacks and are not permitted.
- Recording voice chat is not permitted, you will get an automatic kick.
- Joining channels that you do not usually associate with for the purpose of trolling is also not permitted.
- If you are banned/kicked from the Teamspeak server, do not attempt to evade (get around) your ban. Instead you should visit the Website.
If team Static beats you in battle your base/claim will be forfeit.