Hello Everyone, to celebrate the new Creative forum I would like to start off with a little game.
Let me explain:
The idea of the game is to progressively work together as a community to create a picture.
Above is a example of what just 5 turns can bring. You start with a simple scribble and each turn another person will add something small to it until you've got a finished image.
When you have a finished image it is the next persons job to pick out the color palette. ex:
This is obviously not a finished image but for examples sake it will have to do. The player who chooses the palette MUST share it similarly, once the player has chosen the colors they may not be changed unless it breaks a rule. The following turns after the palette has been chosen will involve shading and finalizing the image until it is complete.
So, without further ado; let me share the glorious rules.
1. The image must be kept within a 65x65 box and must not surpass that size.
2. One may not completely remove the changes made by a previous player
3. The point of the game is to work together to create an image, do NOT completely finish an image in one turn.
4. Be respectful of other players changes, others may not have the same talent as you but you still must respect their input.
5. No inappropriate, racial, or sexual designs are allowed.
1. Please encourage each other
2. If a rule is broken in a step, the following player is to ignore the changes.
3. You are allowed to flip and rotate an image
Allow me to start us off: