The Banned Moves are being tested and are subject to change.
|Fissure / Guillotine / Horn Drill / Sheer Cold||To enforce OHKO Clause|
|Double Team / Minimize||To enforce Evasion Clause|
|Knock Off (only effects gym npcs)||Bugged|
- Both challengers and gymleaders are not allowed to use items during a battle.
(This excludes held items.)
- Only one pokemon on either players' team can be asleep at a time.
(This excludes self induced sleep.) E.g. This is not allowed but This is
- Challengers are only allowed to bring one of each pokemon to the gym battle.
(You cannot bring two starmie's to gym 1, but having 1 staryu and 1 starmie is okay.)
- The following Pokemon are banned in gym battles: Aegishlash, Arceus, Blaziken, Mega Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Dialga, Genesect, Mega Gengar, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Battle Bond Greninja, Groudon, Ho-oh, Mega Kangaskhan, Kyurem White, Kyogre, Mega Lucario, Lugia, Lunala. Marshadow, Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Metagross, Naganadel, Necrozma-Dawn Wings, Necrozma-Dusk Mane, Palkia, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza, Reshiram, Mega Salamence, Shaymin-Sky, Solgaleo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Zygarde.
(Using these pokemon will result in an instant disqualification.)
- Unobtainable Pokemon at that level (other than by breeding two dittos or purchase) cannot be used in gym battles.
(If a Pokemon cannot be obtained legitimately (no, breeding two dittos does not count as legitimate) at level 20, you cannot take it to the Rock Gym. For example, you cannot bring a level 20 Dragonite to the rock gym because it evolves at level 55.)
- Baton Pass is banned in gym battles.
(A pokemon knowing Baton Pass is not allowed.)
- Swag-Play is banned in gym battles.
(A pokemon knowing both Swagger and Foul Play is not allowed.)
- Arena Trap/Shadow Tag is banned in gym battles.
General Rules / Guidelines
Leveling up in a gym battle is allowed, but be weary as level caps to the gyms are enforced. Level cap at Gym1 is 20 and progressively increases by 10 levels at each gym.
Pokemon nicknames are allowed, but if a leader asks you what pokemon it is, you must answer honestly. Also, your Pokemon cannot be nicknamed another Pokemon's name, it is misleading and warrents a disqualification.
If you miss your opportunity to challenge the leader wait till they are ready to battle again or wait for another leader. Which means please do not demand a gym battle. Your challenge can get declined.
Listen to and respect the gym leaders, if not you will be declined a battle.
If you use profanity against the leaders, i.e swearing / name calling, you will be declined not only a battle, but you can also be muted, kicked, or banned from the server.
If the server crashes or either person disconnects during a gym battle, then resume the battle from the point. If the challenger heals at this point, it will be considered a loss. If the gym leader heals at this point, please contact me.
Keep pokemon in their pokeballs if you are spectating the battle.
If a battle results in a tie, it's counted as the gym leader's win.
You may challenge the gyms in any order, however, you must defeat all of the level capped gyms before you are able to challenge the Level 100 Gyms.