The Banned Moves are being tested and are subject to change.
|Fissure / Guillotine / Horn Drill / Sheer Cold||To enforce OHKO Clause|
|Double Team / Minimize||To enforce Evasion Clause|
- Both challengers and gymleaders are not allowed to use items during a battle.
(This excludes held items.)
- Only one pokemon on either players' team can be asleep at a time.
(This excludes self induced sleep.) E.g. This is not allowed but This is
- Challengers are only allowed to bring one of each pokemon to the gym battle.
(You cannot bring two starmie's to gym 1, but having 1 staryu and 1 starmie is okay.)
- The following Pokemon are banned in gym battles: Aegishlash, Arceus, Blaziken, Mega Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Dialga, Genesect, Mega Gengar, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Battle Bond Greninja, Groudon, Ho-oh, Mega Kangaskhan, Kyurem White, Kyogre, Mega Lucario, Lugia, Lunala. Marshadow, Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Metagross, Naganadel, Necrozma-Dawn Wings, Necrozma-Dusk Mane, Palkia, Pheramosa, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza, Reshiram, Mega Salamence, Shaymin-Sky, Solgaleo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Zygarde.
(Using these pokemon will result in an instant disqualification.)
- Baton Pass is banned in gym battles.
(A pokemon knowing Baton Pass is not allowed.)
- Swag-Play is banned in gym battles.
(A pokemon knowing both Swagger and Foul Play is not allowed.)
- Arena Trap/Shadow Tag is banned in gym battles.
General Rules / Guidelines
Pokemon nicknames are allowed, but if a leader asks you what pokemon it is, you must answer honestly. Also, your Pokemon cannot be nicknamed another Pokemon's name, it is misleading and warrents a disqualification.
If you miss your opportunity to challenge the leader wait till they are ready to battle again or wait for another leader. Which means please do not demand a gym battle. Your challenge can get declined.
Listen to and respect the gym leaders, if not you will be declined a battle.
If you use profanity against the leaders, i.e swearing / name calling, you will be declined not only a battle, but you can also be muted, kicked, or banned from the server.
If the server crashes or either person disconnects during a gym battle, then resume the battle from the point. If the challenger heals at this point, it will be considered a loss. If the gym leader heals at this point, please contact me.
Keep pokemon in their pokeballs if you are spectating the battle.
If a battle results in a tie, it's counted as the gym leader's win.
You may challenge the gyms in any order, however, you must defeat all of the gyms before you can battle the Elite 4